We have five fab items in the SCOS news update this month:
1) The SCOS 2014 Utrecht Conference Countdown! Still a short time left to register online!
2) A call for Doctoral Students to register for a workshop with the lovely Ilaria Boncori and me – being run on the first day of the Utrecht Conference
3) Abstracts are invited for the workshop: ‘The Break Up of Modern Management’, at Copenhagen Business School in November 2014
4) Why not become SCOS's next Meetings Secretary! SCOS Board opportunity!
5) Super job vacancies at University College Dublin
6) And finally, a call for sub-theme proposals for the 9th International Conference in Critical Management Studies, ‘Is there an alternative? Management after Critique’, at the University of Leicester, July 2015Read more…
A great edition of the SCOS update today: 7 sensational items, including:
1) SCOS 2014 conference details!
2) Two lovely jobs at the University of Bristol
3) Student grant available for the Rethinking Management conference
4) Special Issue Call for Papers: The Politics of Projects in Technology-Intensive Work
5) Dilemmas for Human Services 2014: Leadership in Public Services – Bridging the Management Gap? 17th International Research Conference, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. 10th-12th September 2014
6) An experiment in critical friendship. Call for workshop papers – Rethinking Sisterhood: The Affective Politics of Women’s Relationships. Feminist and Women Studies’ Association interim conference, University of Bristol, Saturday 13th September 2014. Organizers: VIDA, the Critical Management Studies Women’s Association
7) Share your own stories of volunteering as part of an interactive documentary drama!Read more…
This month’s edition of the SCOS update contains four fabulous items, including:
1) Calls for contributions to Notework – a great way to share your ideas, comments and experiences with the SCOS community!
2) A fab workshop at the University of Bristol on Deleuze, Guattari and feminism: The relation between difference and identity
3) A brilliant symposium ‘Writing Organization: Disruption and Difference Through Experimental, Embodied and Non-Written Texts’ at the University of Bradford School of Management
4) A great CFP Call for Papers: ReThinking Management 2014: The Impact of Cultural Turns, International Conference – October 2014 – Karlshochschule International University, Karlsruhe, GermanyRead more…
We have four items this month, including:
1) SCOS 2014 Call for Papers – Sport, Play and Game
2) Seven Full-Time Funded Postgraduate Research Opportunities, University Of Leicester, School Of Management
3) Critical Management Studies Division – Academy of Management 2014 Dissertation Award Announcement
4) Rather lovely job up for grabs at the University of York!Read more…
A great edition of the SCOS update, with four fabulous items, including:
1) The latest on the 2014 SCOS Conference: In July 2014 we are delighted to be heading to Utrecht for what promises to be a fantastic conference, full of great papers – and lots of sports, play, and game! All details can be found on the SCOS website, and in the CFP, included here as item 1.
2) A CFP for 7th Art of Management Conference: CBS: Creativity and Design - stream: The Disruptive Potential of Arts Based Approaches
3) A joint CFP/ Workshop Proposals for Creative Economy, Creative University and Creative Development, Ideas, Knowledges and Paths towards Sustainability, Happiness & Wellbeing, 3rd Creative University Conference
4) A CFP for The 9th Annual Liverpool Symposium on Current Developments in Ethnographic Research in the Social and Management Sciences in association with the Journal of Organizational Ethnography - Ethnography and liminality: boundaries, opportunities and living ‘at the edge’Read more…