As July draws to a close, we have three thrilling items for you:
1) The SCOS conference is over for another year, but we have some thoughts and reflections from our lovely SCOS-Boss Ann Rippin on our time in Utrecht this year
2) An important update on our very own SCOS-IRONWOMAN, Dr Charlotte Smith…
3) Feminists of CMS, you are invited to a Professional Development Workshop on ‘The F word: Feminism and Business Schools’, supported by VIDA, the CMS Women’s Association
As always, details below… Enjoy!Read more…
We have five fab items in the SCOS news update this month:
1) The SCOS 2014 Utrecht Conference Countdown! Still a short time left to register online!
2) A call for Doctoral Students to register for a workshop with the lovely Ilaria Boncori and me – being run on the first day of the Utrecht Conference
3) Abstracts are invited for the workshop: ‘The Break Up of Modern Management’, at Copenhagen Business School in November 2014
4) Why not become SCOS's next Meetings Secretary! SCOS Board opportunity!
5) Super job vacancies at University College Dublin
6) And finally, a call for sub-theme proposals for the 9th International Conference in Critical Management Studies, ‘Is there an alternative? Management after Critique’, at the University of Leicester, July 2015Read more…
A great edition of the SCOS update today: 7 sensational items, including:
1) SCOS 2014 conference details!
2) Two lovely jobs at the University of Bristol
3) Student grant available for the Rethinking Management conference
4) Special Issue Call for Papers: The Politics of Projects in Technology-Intensive Work
5) Dilemmas for Human Services 2014: Leadership in Public Services – Bridging the Management Gap? 17th International Research Conference, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. 10th-12th September 2014
6) An experiment in critical friendship. Call for workshop papers – Rethinking Sisterhood: The Affective Politics of Women’s Relationships. Feminist and Women Studies’ Association interim conference, University of Bristol, Saturday 13th September 2014. Organizers: VIDA, the Critical Management Studies Women’s Association
7) Share your own stories of volunteering as part of an interactive documentary drama!Read more…
This month’s edition of the SCOS update contains four fabulous items, including:
1) Calls for contributions to Notework – a great way to share your ideas, comments and experiences with the SCOS community!
2) A fab workshop at the University of Bristol on Deleuze, Guattari and feminism: The relation between difference and identity
3) A brilliant symposium ‘Writing Organization: Disruption and Difference Through Experimental, Embodied and Non-Written Texts’ at the University of Bradford School of Management
4) A great CFP Call for Papers: ReThinking Management 2014: The Impact of Cultural Turns, International Conference – October 2014 – Karlshochschule International University, Karlsruhe, GermanyRead more…
We have four items this month, including:
1) SCOS 2014 Call for Papers – Sport, Play and Game
2) Seven Full-Time Funded Postgraduate Research Opportunities, University Of Leicester, School Of Management
3) Critical Management Studies Division – Academy of Management 2014 Dissertation Award Announcement
4) Rather lovely job up for grabs at the University of York!Read more…